Monday, November 21, 2016

Business analysis - Let each day from here on be a celebration ( A journey from Good to Great)

The purpose of this bog is to keep all us including myself focussed on our goals. Each day in this journey we must liberate us. The shackles of status quo can only be broken by being aware, and friends, awareness comes when we open our minds towards possibilities. Remember that everything that we can stretch our imagination to is a possibility.
 
So let's push ourselves a little harder each day, do those right things  and take measured steps even though small but towards our goal. With just a slight change in priorities, we can make sure that each one of us has shot at that once elusive career as the doors of opportunity remain open to all.
 
And my friends if you feel the same energy that I do, if you feel the same urgency that I do, if you feel the same passion that I do, if you feel the same hopefulness that I do and if we do what we must do, then I have no doubt that we will achieve and reclaim our dreams, dreams of childhood, dreams of our youth and all the dreams that we have stopped thinking about.
I wish you success and pray you achieve each one of your dream. Turn your dreams in reality and focus on the goal and strive towards your dreams in such a manner that there there is no barrier, hindrance and obstacle that stops you.
I ask you to carry your dreams. It was you who I was talking about 4 years ago when it all started for me, when I talked about hope. It's been you who've fueled my dogged faith in my future, even when the odds were great, even when the road are long. Hope in the face of difficulty, hope in the face of uncertainty and the audacity of hope!
I'm asking you to join me, to reject fear, failures and submission and to summon what is best in us.
Thank you for this incredible journey. Let's keep it going.
Hemant Dhariyal
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment